High School Football On WWZN

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 22:28:57 EDT 2005

I wonder if WWZN's "Friday Night Lights" is any relation to New
Hampshire's "Friday Night Lights" that has been around as a multi-station
network since 2002. Marty Tirrell and Mike “The Mut Man” Mutnansky are the
main voices of the show. They list thier affiliates this year as:
ESPN 900-AM, Nashua (until Red Sox baseball), WDER 1320-AM, Derry, ESPN
910-AM, Lebanon, ESPN 1230-AM, Claremont, WMEX 106.5 FM,
Portsmouth/Rochester

There doesn't seem to be any trademark of the phrase "Friday Night
Lights".

John B
Derry NH