Red Cross PSAs

Rich Chadwick Rich@RichChadwick.com
Fri Sep 9 12:53:21 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know about a series of Red Cross PSAs that we have
created and have available for download for all stations.  The NAB is having
a "Broadcast Unity Day" today and is asking all stations to dedicate at
least one minute per hour to raise awareness for the hurricane relief
efforts.

Joe Cipriano (voice of Fox, CBS, Food Network) along with Don LaFontaine
(the voice of 4000 trailers), George DelHoyo (the voice of 3000 trailers),
Ed Grover (Visa, it's EVERYWHERE you want to be), Rolonda Watts from Days of
Our Lives and many, many other voice talent have contributed their voices
for PSAs supporting the Red Cross and it's disaster relief efforts.

They can be downloaded here:

http://www.multimediapros.com/RedCross/

Thanks for your help.

Rich Chadwick