FCC Annual Report 1965 - Education TV Underwriting

paulconnors@earthlink.net paulconnors@earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 21:01:11 EDT 2005

My school did that too.  As a matter of fact, when our "grade" was gathered
in the "all-purpose room" at my elementary school during the late 1960's,
we sometimes had to wait for the program to begin.  While we waited, there
was nothing on the TV but a slide that said something like "Massachusetts
Educational Television"; I would assume this time would now be filled with
underwriting announcements.

Paul Connors