Charles River Broadcasting Puts Its Stations Up For Sale

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sun Oct 30 01:31:54 EDT 2005

At 12:32 PM 10/29/2005 10/29/2005, Bob Nelson wrote:

>Also Southern VT College in Bennington owns WBTN (1370) which has AC/oldies,
>Red Sox, Bill O'Reilly (I believe), and so on. When I was in the area
>recently they were doing some kind of a live remote from an apple farm
>and the "host" (probably just using a cell
>phone to call in) sounded like a college student.

I know that they carry Thom Hartmann in the early afternoon.  His
show is syndicated by AirAmerica Radio, though not carried on AA stations.

Larry Weil
Temporarily in Lake Wobegone, MO
Wobegone is a state of mind!