Charles River Broadcasting Puts Its Stations Up For Sale

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:32:06 EDT 2005

oops, _I_ believe it's part of Red Sox network, that should say.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1353.xml

"From Milford to Madison to Meriden, to Hamden, New Haven and more,
Quinnipiac's commercial radio station has a diverse format that
includes local news, interviews, national news, and live coverage of
Quinnipiac sports and the Boston Red Sox."

Also Southern VT College in Bennington owns WBTN (1370) which has AC/oldies,
Red Sox, Bill O'Reilly (I believe), and so on. When I was in the area
recently they were doing some kind of a live remote from an apple farm
and the "host" (probably just using a cell
phone to call in) sounded like a college student.