WSMN 1590 AM Nashua NH off air for 3rd day now

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Oct 26 17:16:44 EDT 2005

I checked it last weekend using my radio that displays relative signal
strength and it was coming in quite well for a 200-watter up by the
"police calls" in George Carlin's memorable phrase ("Wonderful WINO) and
15 or more miles away.  The AM 900 tower is probably more efficient
than the towers WSMN used out on W. Hollis St.