WILD on 97.7, gospel on 1090

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Fri Oct 21 15:37:30 EDT 2005

Another way to get your card punched is to drive to the WXKS
parking lot tuned to WBZ while WILD 1090 is at just under 5KW
and listen for the interference.  With today's gas prices
(although they ARE going down in the Merrimack Valley)
I would only do that as a combined trip that would have
taken me by Wellington circle anyway.  Not yet.