First Sign Of Trouble At WTKK?

Tim rdavisson@neo.rr.com
Tue Oct 18 17:55:39 EDT 2005

> The Boston Arbs are up for the Summer book, and WTKK shows a major decline
> in the 12+ number (I won't quote it...you can look it up).>

Is WTKK's talk programming heavily partisan political (I don't live in New
England...I have no idea)?  If so, that could be the problem. I read a piece
of talk radio audience research a couple months ago that said they believe
the public is tiring of political talk shows...that some talkers national
audiences are down over 50% in the past year. Not my opinion personally (I
could care less either way)...just what I read.