Follow-up To Fybush.com Reference To Waterlogged FM's

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Oct 17 20:36:50 EDT 2005

WODS also has a separate antenna and is presumably operating at full power.
The master antenna is actually the highest antenna in current use on the
tower, being located on the mast portion above the top of the tower proper.
WBUR's antenna is at the top of the tower itself, below the mast, and WODS'
main and backup antennas are below that.

The issue is not the antenna itself, apparently, but the feedline that runs
up the tower. Any shutdowns or switching to auxiliary antennas being done
by WODS and WBUR would be to allow climbers to work on the portions of the
tower near their antennas.