Bob Bitner is front page news

rogerkirk rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net
Sun Oct 16 23:09:06 EDT 2005

"Laurence Glavin"
>Gee, it makes you wonder how many things they screw up in their
>other sections, like supinely agreeing with the administration
>that if we didn't go into Iraq, mushroom clouds would
>appear over American cities.

There are no mushroom clouds over American cities, thus it follows
that going into Iraq was the correct thing to do.

Attention! Veri-Scan Anti-Politics Parser detected:

WARNING - ABOVE STATEMENT IS TONGUE-IN-CHEEK REPLY USING FALSE
LOGIC.  HUMOUROUS INTENET ONLY - NOT POLITICAL STATEMENT.

Thank you.