WNSX and Northern Northern Maine

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 19:15:03 EDT 2005

My wife and I had a chance to head to Aroostook County
last night and had a chance to check out the Citadel
cluster up there.  They have definately made a few
changes.  Their country station sounds about the same,
but the Hot AC is now locally produced(except for Bob
and Sheri in the morning) and the oldies station is
now doing rock(sort of mainstream, but with more
classic leaning).

Also, had a chance to listen to WNSX as we cruised
through Calais.  Sounds good.  Very simplistic and
uncluttered.  We did not listen for very long, tho.
The signal was fairly staticy on our radio at that distance.

Magic 104
North Conway, NH
V: (603)356-8870
F: (603)356-8875