NBC cable weather channel

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Oct 7 21:56:46 EDT 2005

At 09:50 PM 10/7/2005, Larry Weil wrote:
>At 09:25 PM 10/7/2005, Matthew Osborne wrote:
>
>>  So is it a safe guess that this is a channel that
>>will soon be carried on the digital subcarriers of NBC
>>affiliates around the country?
>
>I won't guess at anything having to do with NBC, that way I can't be
>proven wrong.

It's my understanding that this is rolling out on NBC stations everywhere.
WCAU-DT had it in Philly when I was there a few weeks ago, and I'm just
about to unpack my DTV tuner and see if I can get WNBC-DT from 30 miles
away here in Suffern. WGRZ-DT has it in Buffalo. It's not on WHEC-DT, which
has a "roll your own" DTV weather subchannel instead.