We're cranking out 10,000 milliwatts of power!!!

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Oct 6 13:54:44 EDT 2005

Entertaining.  It's all a matter of the scale you're used to, I think...

I imagine that someone working on electric power generators or
major-league particle accelerators, who are used to dealing with
megawatts, gigawatts, or terawatts of power would look askance at a
'mere' 50,000 Watts of Power (as WBZ Radio like to put it)...

john francini