We're cranking out 10,000 milliwatts of power!!!

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 11:29:58 EDT 2005

For my new job today I was just looking at various
websites across the SUNY system and examining their
design.  While at the website of my alma mater, I saw
something that almost made me fall out of my chair
laughing.  Read it for yourself, second sentence into
the first paragraph...

http://web.plattsburgh.edu/about/tour/wqke.php

Nothing like trying to make a less than flea power
operation look like something significant.  I wonder
how many people that read that don't realize that its
really saying 10 watts.

                                  Matt Osborne
                                  Schenectady, NY