JJ Wright To Overnights

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Sun Oct 2 07:35:59 EDT 2005

Saw a note and then did some inquiring.

JJ has been moved from PM Drive on WODS to overnights.  Coming to PM
Drive: Karen Blake.

Imho, not a very good move on the part of WODS.

Karen has a market history and is a nice person, but it's hard to
envision her on 'ODS.

Just another kick in the can(s) for JJ, though.  Somehow, I think he'll
land on his feet doing better than he did before. He still has his home
studio and is the voice for 'BZ.

Reminds me of when other on-air types in dominant dayparts were shifted
to nights and a subsequent hue & cry brought 'em back.

Chuck Igo