Al Franken

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Nov 16 16:19:28 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com>
To: Terry <tmw207@adelphia.net>, "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@gmail.com>, boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org, "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
Subject: Re: Al Franken
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:46:31 -0500

> On 15 Nov 2005 at 16:56, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>
> > When I'm not taking the day off to go to an Al Franken local
> > appearance, I only get to hear the replays on Saturday and Sunday,
> > so I don't know how many listener calls he takes when he does a
> > regular studio show, but he took no calls today.
>
> What time are the replays?

The "Best of Al Franken" (probably like other "Best of..." shows by other talk show hosts on other stations just shows picked at random) is heard Saturday afternoon from 1:00 to 3:00 pm and Sunday mornings from 8:00 till 10:00 am.  Chances are they will re-air the Tuesday show from Boston.
For pictures taken during the broadcast go to:

http://www.bostonsprogressivetalk.com

As I said, I was seated downstairs under the balcony overhang...no amount of scrutiny will reveal my visage.