Al Franken

Terry tmw207@adelphia.net
Tue Nov 15 14:21:49 EST 2005

"Franken has a mere 12.5 million  fewer listeners than Rush."

Rush is owned and operated by most stations carrying him.  He had quite a
few less in the 80's when he first started.  (when he was really
entertaining) AAR has been on the air for just over a year and they are now
getting national accounts, when they first started it was only PA's

You who don't agree with AAR programming have a closed mind, me, I listen to
them all!  and then take the best of the info and process it.

Terry

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0546-2, 11/15/2005
Tested on: 11/15/2005 2:21:50 PM