It's official: Graham on WTKK afternoons

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Mon Nov 14 16:09:31 EST 2005

I wouldn't be so sure......I've been told that Severin will be live on WBZ.
That comes from a highly placed WBZ staffer.

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
David Tomm
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 4:03 PM
To: Bob Nelson
Cc: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: It's official: Graham on WTKK afternoons

All the pieces seem to be falling into place.  Now that Graham's been hired
and we know that Severino's new show will air live at night, chances are
WTKK will indeed air it.  I find it interesting that Imus, also distributed
by Westwood One, gets an extension late last week.
Did the negotiations between Greater Media and WW1 to run Severin's show
also involve extending Imus?  It makes sense.  GM was all set to drop the
I-man as of a couple of months ago, but all of a sudden he
gets extended.   Then, after removing all mentions of Severin from the
air and website, WTKK hires a replacement but then Severin's picture pops up
on the site with no timeslot listed.  My guess is that we should be getting
a presser soon from GM announcing the addition of Severin's new show to the
lineup.

Now the question is, which night show bites the dust?  Ingraham or Hannity?
Or does WTKK blow out Barnicle, Egan & Braude and move Ingraham to middays
10a-1p?

Dave Tomm
"Mike  Thomas"