interference on 1030....and other things. ;-)

Sid Whitaker sid1030@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 16:27:25 EST 2005

For what it's worth, I pick up the Pru FMs at very
distant points much better than the FM 128ers. For
example, 'BCN is a consistent catch at the height of
land on Route 2 along the Mass.- NY border, where the
FM 128ers are splatter. I had them on US 2 in St.
Johnsbury VT last weekend. Not bad. Of course
co-channel interference may explain some of this.

Sid