Ahhhh!! Boston TV Memories!!

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 21:06:24 EST 2005

Thanks for bringing back some memories!

I was talking to a woman I met recently about the late Judy Jarvis, who used
to be the GM at 56 and also a syndicated talker. When they took Creature
Double Feature off the air, a bunch of us in Concord mailed in letters to
Jarvis to complain. At the time, she co-hosted "Ask the Manager" or "Meet
the Manager" or something, I don't remember. However, I don't remember them
ever reading our letters.

Best,
Anthony Schinella
Program Director/News/A&E
WKXL 1450 AM/Concord, NH
http://www.wkxl1450.com
http://politizine.blogspot.com

WKXL: Winner of six 2005 Golden Mike Awards - more than any other radio
station in New Hampshire!

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Gregory Costa
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:11 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Ahhhh!! Boston TV Memories!!

Well, I'm not involved in the broadcast industry in any way,
however.........

I grew up in Massachusetts during the 70's and 80's and loved watching such
shows as WLVI's "Creature Double Feature", WSBK's "Movie Loft", etc.

Well, I moved to North Carolina in 1994 and have been feeling somewhat
nostalgic, of late.

So, I was wondering if anyone has archived any video footage or audio
recordings of the theme music and intros to the following programs?

"Creature Double Feature"
"WSBK - Matinee Movie"
"WSBK - Movie Loft"

I believe WSBK also had a late-nite mystery or chiller movie of some sort,
as well.

This is purely for my own collection and will not be reproduced in any
manner.

- Greg