WNEF Changes This Week

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Nov 1 11:23:44 EST 2005

I heard on WUMB this morning an announcement that their Newburyport
transmitter (WNEF, 91.7) will have intermittent service this week.
They said that it will be off completely part of this afternoon, and
will be at reduced power for a few days after that.  But they said
that this will result in an improved coverage area after this work is
completed.

I presume this means the new antenna is being installed, which should
result in a better signal, especially to the west.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH