re.Red Sox on WPEP

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue May 24 16:13:15 EDT 2005

WPEP started carrying the Sox games last season. It does do a good job at
filling the hole in WPRO and WEEI's signals in Taunton. I'm not sure why
it's not on WEEI's list of affiliates, but there are some other errors on
that list, such as WXLM in New London being on 104.7 FM instead of 102.3.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA