WRKO: Newsweek Off Air

Dan Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Mon May 16 14:01:56 EDT 2005

It's TOE the line. http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-toe2.htm

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@myway.com>
To: <dlh@donnahalper.com>; <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: WRKO: Newsweek Off Air

> I haven't read Newsweek in years so can't quite say what their political
leanings are but they're still owned by the left-leaning Washington Post
Company (and perhaps tow the line for them)... DePetro (and Roger Hedgecock,
filling in for Rush) said that it falls in line with liberal media bias.

> >>Umm, I find that hard to believe.  I've known Alter for a long time and
like most reporters at Newsweek, he is very embarrassed and upset by what
happened.  Taking things out of context and then ranting about them may make
for a good talk show, but let's not take a bad situation and make it even
worse.