1270 WLAW CP?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Fri May 13 17:12:44 EDT 2005

When the CP for 1270 in Dahtmouth was withdrawn, I posted a
suggestion that WADK 1540-AM in Newport, RI should consider
amending the particulars to suit a transmitter a bit farther
south of Greater New Bedford.  WADK was going through the
labors of Hercules to try to go fulltime at 1540 with no luck,
and here was this frequency "up for grabs" it seemed to
me.  Mr. Strassberg disagreed.