Endicott College Will Be A Hard Hat Area

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed May 4 22:49:39 EDT 2005

It's really a shame that Taunton is losing its only radio station (WSNE
probably doesn't even know where Taunton is). I wish WPEP could've moved to
another frequency or something.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA