Endicott College Will Be A Hard Hat Area

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed May 4 16:37:45 EDT 2005

Just noting that among the FCC actions earlier this week was the
approval of WNSH's plan to boost its daytime power to 50,000
watts DA-D while deleting WPEP-AM Taunton from the face of the Earth.
WNSH operates from the campus of Endicott Jr College in Beverly,
and sometime soon I imagine construction and rigging equipment will
be appearing to do the work.  The school will be closed I assume for
the summer, unless it offers summer school courses...thus the
coming months would be the ideal time for this project.  The current
ND "tower" is barely visible from an adjacent parking lot...will three
towers make a stronger impression?