Something other than WRKO on 680?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon May 2 12:55:55 EDT 2005

Garrett - this is bouncing on me from the list for some reason. Can you
pass it along to the list for me?

---

For those of you who DX and have only one entry on 680 in your logbooks -
CFTR 680 Toronto ("680 News") appears to be operating non-directionally, or
nearly so, tonight. It's blasting into Rochester, and when I just called
Garrett in Framingham, he had only to turn his radio on to hear it, well
over WRKO.

For those of you who are John Kennedy or Sid Schweiger - this may be cause
for concern.