Red Sox game stream

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psu.edu
Sun May 1 17:51:19 EDT 2005

Whenever I've been logging onto MLB.com and trying to listen to the Red Sox
audio stream, I've noticed the stream drops out a lot -- for 2-3 seconds at a
time, causing me to miss entire pitches/plays. This is the ONLY network feed
I've had a problem with all year. Usually I end up just listening to the
opposing team's feed, it's that annoying.

I've occasionally noticed this on WEEI's live stream, too. Is there anyone at
Entercom that might be able to explain what the deal is?