Exit Howie, Enter Hannity

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Wed Mar 30 11:39:44 EST 2005

I don't know if it's Howie so much as his _syndicator_ (SupeRadio
still?) That is, personally he may not be asking them for more
money, but it's his syndicator who is. As I mentioned before,
SupeRadio's site lists Howie as one of their personalities on their
"About Us" page but the show is not listed under the "Talk" section
of their program page