Boston Arbitrends Out; WJIB-AM Soars

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Wed Mar 30 11:36:46 EST 2005

>>CCU should get its act together and have Arbitron publish a combined WKOXKS rating

Yes, I've seen the ratings where they list combined listenership of
a station and the sister station that simulcasts them:

WEEI-AM/WEEI-FM
WXRV-FM/WVFM-FM
WFNX-FM/WFEX-FM

I almost thought that they were listing WKOX and WXKS as separate stations for a few ratings periods (I'm talking the listings in
Radio and Records, not necessarily the official Arbitron site)
for now, but would later list them together. The two stations
began their simulcast (and progressive talk format) last Oct.