Tab article on Air America Radio

SteveOrdinetz hykker@grolen.com
Sun Mar 27 08:16:54 EST 2005

  A. Joseph Ross wrote:

> > Greta keeps her opinions to herself more than she did on CNN, but when
> > she was there, it was clear she was a liberal.
>
>Which is why she keeps her opinions to herself.
>
>--

Or maybe because she's a good journalist.  I miss the days when
journalists/talk hosts didn't let on what their own views were, or at the
very least didn't let them dominate the show...maybe played devil's
advocate with a hard-liner, but that's all.  I thought it made for much
more interesting programming, rather than today's trend toward shoving your
viewpoints down the audience's throat (regardless of ideology...right wing
idealogues are just as annoying as those on the left).

BTW, I never considered CNN to be particularly conservative (which seems to
be what you're implying).