Somewhat OT: recording software

Larry Lovering news@southstation.org
Mon Mar 21 07:57:49 EST 2005

 One way is to install a cassette deck in your computer:
http://www.saveateagle.com/plusdeck2-n.html?ovchn=OTHER&ovcpn=Froogle&ovcrn=
PLUSDECK2-N&ovtac=CMP

The other is the way you describe, using one of many freeware and low cost
recording programs.  Check zdnet.com's download section.

-Larry Lovering
The Radio Workshop