Recommended Reading

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun Mar 20 15:56:09 EST 2005

It appears the thread moved to a general discussion of just talk radio;
the point is that I wanted to make the "Host" article available to all
and for people to discuss it.  It wouldn't be fair to
the Atlantic to keep just this website a portal to theatlantic.com
forever, so in about 24 hours, I'll disable the log-in 'bostonradio'
and return it to the the password I had been using .  It took about a
half-hour to read the body of the article in the print version
(in the smallest room of my house) not including the
side-bars, which in part are very informative and even amusing.
A section deals with fraudulent-appearing medications and
the manner in which "free offers" can morph into luring
in captive customers.  So take a few minutes to look it over.