Recommended Reading

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Fri Mar 18 16:03:48 EST 2005

Just checking:  are you conflating (I love that word) ANOTHER article
in the mag, the one about Air America's business plan, authored by
Joshua Green AND the front-page article about the KFI
(did you know that the 'FI' stood for 'Farm Information'
when the original owners applied for the license...it's in the
Atlantic article) talk-show host?  In  the former, Green
penned essentially an opinion piece, and it's a bit down on
AA.