ESPN

John J. Francini francini@mac.com
Tue Mar 15 21:27:04 EST 2005

WEEI has carried the Sunday night ESPN MLB games for the past few
years.  The only time the ESPN feed wasn't carried on Sunday was when
the Red Sox were one of the contestants, in which case Joe and Jerry
would do the game.

My presumption is that WEEI will use Fox the way they've used ESPN in
the past: as weekend evening and overnight filler. To that end, I
must say that I think ESPN has better hosts than Fox on the weekend
-- they're more conversational and less full of themselves.

At least up here in Nashua we've got the all-ESPN-all-the-time AM 900
to switch to when 'EEI isn't doing local sports talk...

john

----
John Francini <mailto:francini@mac.com>