Boston Globe Article On Lowell Spinners Return To WCAP

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Jun 28 15:30:37 EDT 2005

At 02:38 PM 6/28/2005, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

>Even more interesting is Lydon's quoted salary......$12,500 a MONTH!
>($150,000 a year!  ...for one hour of radio a day.)

I heard the show last night, I think for the first time.  During a
discussion about the Supreme Court ruling on file sharing software, a
caller mentioned that the average income for a songwriter is $5000 a
year, and Lydon responded by laughing.

My reaction to this was "how freeking arrogant", but I was not
surprised that Lydon responded this way.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH