Beyond Limits

KEVIN GOODWIN w1mex@lycos.com
Sat Jun 18 18:45:47 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Lehmann" <jjlehmann@comcast.net>
To: "'KEVIN GOODWIN'" <w1mex@lycos.com>, "'Joseph Pappalardo'" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com>, "'Boston Radio'" <bri@bostonradio.org>
Subject: RE: Beyond Limits
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:19:23 -0400

> I forgot to add that he does run his own internet station at www.mix102.net
>
> Jeff Lehmann

Jeff,

Yes Jed does indeed run his own station. He also is APD and weekday afternoon air talent and weekend morning talent  for the Party Planet which is run out of Providence RI. I also saw that Mike Roberts is also involved as air talent for party Planet, However, I am not sure if it is the same Mike Roberts who does helps Frank Foley weeday mornings on WCRN. It sounds like it because provided a link to his website.

Kevin Goodwin