Is the Boston Herald replacing Dean Johnson?

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Sat Jun 18 01:57:54 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/17/2005 10:12:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
donkelley@aol.com writes:
Well, now...there's a perfect example of the disparaging and clueless
comments I was talking about.  I have no idea about Mr. Glavin's radio background, if
he actually has any, and it's of no consequence anyway.
So silly to give any credibility to NON-big-station-management individuals'
opinions on this list.  Silly people they are.... wanting too much, like more
than a 400-song high-&-medium-rotation playlist.

In all seriousness, a combination of both is good as long as neither thinks
of themselves as higher and mightier.

---jibguy