Is the Boston Herald replacing Dean Johnson?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Fri Jun 17 17:01:39 EDT 2005

Don Imus has commented that he thinks that the New York City tabloid
The Post has a business section that outshines the rest of the paper.
It's possible that Cosmo Macero who's in charge of the Herald's business
page opted for a "more, but shorter stories" approach.  As I noted
earlier, a writer for the Herald's business section, Greg
Gatlin, was promoted to an editorship there.  He previously wrote
pieces about radio and other media from a business perspective.