Lowell Sun Article On "Jack" Radio

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sun Jun 12 17:19:03 EDT 2005

   Today's (6/12) Lowell Sun has an article about the "Jack" format, which
starts with mentioning the still much discussed WCBS-FM flip to "Jack" a
week ago Friday. Several folks were interviewed and quoted in the article,
including our own Donna Halper, fresh off her appearance at this past
Wednesday's BRI/NERW dinner gathering (which by the way I enjoyed). Was
great renewing old acquaintences and meeting some new faces).

Back to the topic at hand, here's a link to the article on the Lowell Sun's
website:

http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_2797822

Mark Watson