News about Air America

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:24:00 EDT 2005

Yes, both sides indeed are guilty. Franken accused right-wingers of
lying yet IIRC there
was an incident where he misrepresented himself to Bill Bennett, in
the process of
talking to Bennett during the writing of his book (saying it was a
book about "virtues", not a "fair and balanced look at the
right"--itself a debatable claim. One anti-Franken website dubbed the
comedian/talk host a "Lying Liar" himself. And it goes on and on... :)