ESPN 890/1400 debuts

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:20:27 EDT 2005

It's possible the WLLH problem may have been fixed. I was on Rt 1 in
Peabody (nr Rt 114)
and 1400 came in halfway decent. Not sure if it was the Lawrence or Lowell xmtr.

by the way, WAMG/WLLH was airing today's "ESPN Game of the Week", Angels at
Yankees. Would hope the Yankees had lost (they didn't) but at least I
was able to
hear it (for the heck of it). Now what I'm wondering is: had the Red
Sox game been
scheduled for this afternoon instead of tonight, would "ESPN 890" have
been prevented
from carrying the _other_ game?