News about Air America

SteveOrdinetz hykker@grolen.com
Fri Jul 22 07:27:58 EDT 2005

  dlh@donnahalper.com wrote:
>So, that's what is going on with AAR-- can they fix the ratings in NY and
>fix the cities where they have poor signals?  Does progressive talk have a
>future?  Only time will tell, but they now have 70 affiliates and some
>markets are seeing a lot of growth, as I said before.

Since most of the stations AA is on were long-time market dogs, there is
nowhere to go but up.  What I'm wondering is if extreme partisan "rant &
rave" talk (of both the left and right) has begun to wear out its
welcome.  I can't be the only one who's bored with politics, and that's
seems to be about all there is on talk radio these days.