WSMN Sold And Expected Back On The Air Soon

SteveOrdinetz hykker@grolen.com
Sun Jul 3 20:49:06 EDT 2005

At 01:58 PM 7/2/2005, radiotony wrote:

>As well, if Monahan and the people he hires to take this
>radio station take a similar tact as we have at WKXL, they will probably
>find open arms from local government, local business, arts and restaurants,
>as well as the listeners. I know we have. Nashua is a bigger city with even
>more opportunities for sharing information. I am sure that they will
>succeed.

But WKXL has been a relatively consistent quantity over the years,
especially where it comes to local sports.  They never played the format du
jour game, and even though they ran a lot of syndicated programming, it was
never a latchkey operation like WSMN was.  As hokey as a lot of the
programming was, at least it was an honest attempt at being a part of the
community.  WSMN never sounded like anyone there gave a damn.  Nashua isn't
Concord.