WBUR-FM IBOC

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Jan 28 23:38:34 EST 2005

At 11:28 PM 1/28/2005, Jeff Lehmann wrote:

>Ugh, yup it's there for sure. Goodbye to one of my best DX frequencies,
>90.7. I hope 91.1 WSMU will complain because of their reduced coverage area.

Interesting doings down there at WSMU, now that you mention it. They've had
a long-running CP to move to 89.3...and on last check, they've now
recharacterized that as a CP for a new station with the calls WUMD. So it
looks like at some point soon, they'll have both WUMD 89.3 and WSMU 91.1.
And what do you want to be that one of them ends up simulcasting WUMB?