WCAP Sunday Special

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sun Jan 23 16:30:36 EST 2005

On 23 Jan 2005 at 13:49, Bill O'Neill wrote:

> This storm could break '78 records...but we know that 78s were more
> fragile than 33.3s...

But I haven't seen the governor on TV in a sweater!

On WBZ Friday, someone said that this storm seemed just like a storm which hit the
northeast on 19-20 January 1961.  I remember that one, It was over by morning, but the
roads were bad enough that we didn't have school and got to stay home and watch President
Kennedy's inauguration.  The storm hit Washington DC badly enough that they had to call
out the Army to clean up the city for the inauguration, and it delayed things enough that
Kennedy was sworn in about an hour late.  There was some discussion among constitutional
scholars over who was legally President during that hour.