[B-R-I] Re: Michael Powell to resign?

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@programmer.net
Sat Jan 22 09:42:57 EST 2005

Roger Kolakowski wrote,

> He never set specific standards (i.e.; the seven banned words)
> and basically stated that " I don't know if it's obscene until
> I hear it" ....that's why "Private Ryan" and many other bleeped
> out network offerings exemplify the LACK OF Leadership Powell
> has exhibited during his tenure...

Speaking of which, I don't know who else here caught it, but the
other day that new Bush inauguration musical cartoon satire was in
the news and NBC's "Today" aired most of it, including the river
scene with the sign "Welcome to Sh--(leaf hanging down where the
"i" should be)--t's Creek", right around 7:30(?)am, during breakfast
time!
What, you mean that shouldn't get the FCC in a tither?

     ~Kaimbridge~

-----
    Wanted—Kaimbridge (w/mugshot!):
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/Wanted_KMGC.html