IBOC Not Huting WBZ's Ratings

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Jan 18 18:07:32 EST 2005

The Fall Arbitrons(tm) have just been posted to radioandrecords
.com, and any protestations that IBOC has made WBZ-AM "unlistenable"
have been made invalid by the station's numbers!  Naturellement
(a little French lingo) I won't use precise numbers, but I will
note that the Goliath of Metro Boston not only maintained its
dominance, but gained a full point over the Summer!  The absence
of hockey and the demise of its most popular talk-show host
mattered not.