WWNZ-1400 on air

Rod O'Connor rjoc@webtv.net
Sun Jan 16 08:40:26 EST 2005

Noticed a local ad during Friday's 20/20 on WVII "ABC7 Bangor" promoting  Bangor's  NewsTalkradio 1400 WWNZ".

Featured promos for Tony Snow show mornings Bill O'Reilly afternoons and Holmes evenings.

WWNZ-1400 is co-owned with WNZS-1340 with a separate transmitter and tower about a quarter mile away along Route 178 in Eddington, ME.  Will scope out the site better on my next trip to the "big city".

I haven't had a chance to listen much, as they barely make it down here to Mount Desert Island. In fact, I get Biddeford's 1400 with Music of Your Life with a much better
signal, and somebody else is also on 1400, way underneath the jumble.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine....