What to do?

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 22:36:38 EST 2005

> Of course.. perhaps 101.7 would be a better choice, as it also covers
> the Boston metro region far better than does WXRV (particularly on the
> southern side)... but I (selfishly) wouldn't want to lose 'FNX!

WFNX does not really cover the southern part of the market very well due to
splatter from WWBB and WCIB. For years, I was never able to listen to WFNX
from here in Hanson on any radio, until I got a quality tuner, and rooftop
antenna.

My vote is for Spanish on neither! They're both very good, live/local
stations!

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA